After a blast of Spring weather yesterday, today is back to cold and dreary Winter. This made me very productive in listing stuff to sell on Craigslist while watching a marathon of the show Community.
In the last 24 hours, I’ve listed the following items on Craigslist:
- gross BBQ grill (see post from yesterday)
- media shelf that’s been sitting in the garage ever since The Beard (my husband) and I downsized our dvd collection.
- a pair of candelabras that I have no idea why I own or how i got.
- a set of very heavy cast iron window weights from our bathroom remodel because I’m an optimist.
- an 8 jigsaw puzzle pack that I got as a gift and never opened.
- a picnic basket with wine and cheese accessories that I’ve had for years but have never used.
I listed stuff for cheap with the aim to sell and get rid of it.
….And it’s working!!!
I made ten buckaroos this morning!
That’s right. I got so excited about it that I decorated a special “money bag” to store my Money Challenge loot!
Now I keep refreshing my e-mail to see if I have any other buyers. Selling stuff is strangely addicting.
Today’s gain: $10
Total amount accrued: $12.18
Left for the win: $487.82